Facility Reservation Form
GUIDELINE RULES AND AGREEMENT FOR FACILITY USE
Community meeting rooms at Pikes Peak United Way are available for use by nonprofit, 501c3 organizations. Please note that as a 501(c)(3) organization, PPUW political activities are limited, which may restrict usage of our facilities.
- PPUW community meeting rooms are available to active 501c3 agencies.
- Rooms may be scheduled with PPUW on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Hours of availability are Monday through Thursday from 8am – 4:30pm and Friday from 8am – 12pm (noon).
- A PPUW staff member must be present in the building during use.
- Room set-up is the responsibility of the user.
- Building hours are 8am – 5pm. Unless your meeting starts at 8am, you may arrive 30 minutes prior to meeting start time for set up.
- Upon completion of your meeting, the room furniture must be returned to its original configuration.
- Facility use includes access to a small kitchen. Users must supply their own food, beverages, and serving wares.
- A cleaning fee of $50 will be assessed if the kitchen is not cleaned or the room is not properly cleaned and re-configured. If this fee is not paid, your agency will not be allowed to use the rooms in the future.
- Please bring your own presentation materials and supplies with you. We do not provide use of laptops, projectors, or AV equipment.
- Any heating sources using an open flame are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the PPUW building.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be served.
- Live music and/or loud music are not allowed.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Parking is available on the street or in the parking lot immediately north of the PPUW building. (The lot to the south is the property of First United Methodist Church.)
- Please enter the building by the main door on the east.
I have read and agree to the above conditions. If these conditions are not met, a fee of $50 may be assessed to my agency. Non-payment of this fee will preclude my agency from future use of PPUW meeting rooms, even if other meetings have been previously scheduled.
Your room reservation will be booked once this form has been received by PPUW and availability has been reviewed. You will be contacted by return email with confirmation or any concerns.
Thank you for contacting Pikes Peak United Way with your meeting request!