Pikes Peak United Way Announces New CEO
After an extensive four-month nationwide search, Pikes Peak United Way announced May 15th that its Board of Trustees has selected Jason Wood as its next Chief Executive Officer, succeeding JD Dallager upon his retirement in June. Working closely with Dallager prior to his departure, Wood will formally assume the position of President and CEO on July 1. Read the full press release for more information.
Past Press Releases:
Waldo Canyon Fire News
- Waldo Canyon Fire Assistance Fund Interim Report
- PPUW Announces Third Round of Waldo Canyon Fire Assistance Fund Allocations (October 31, 2012)
- Waldo Canyon Fire Assistance Fund - Announces New Round of Allocations (October 11, 2012)
- Pikes Peak United Way Announces First Round of Allocations from Waldo Canyon Fire Assistance Fund. (August 30, 2012)
- PPUW Announces Grant Submittal Process for Waldo Canyon Fire Victim Assistance Fund. (July 18, 2012)
- PPUW Announces Financial Update and Proposed Structure for the Waldo Canyon Fire Victim Assistance Fund. (July 11, 2012)
- Waldo Canyon Fire Victim Assistance Fund Surpasses the $535,000 Mark. (July 6, 2012)
- A Community Rises: July 4 Wildfire Relief Benefit Concert at World Arena. (July 6, 2012)
Pikes Peak United Way CEO/President JD Dallager Announces Plan to Retire (December 7, 2012)
Campaign Coordinator Training
Every fall, in preparation for the hundreds of workplace campaigns conducted each year, Pikes Peak United Way hosts a single Campaign Coordinator Training to support all the people organizing campaign activities in their company.
- Thursday August 02, 2012 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Current, Inc.
- 1025 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Morgan Beach
- Phone: 719-955-0755