Other Funding Resources
Pikes Peak United Way partners with organizations that share our mission that the way to improve lives is by mobilizing the caring power of communities.
While some of our funding opportunities are restricted to programs of our 41 partner agencies & Success By 6 affiliates, PPUW also facilitates a number of funding opportunities to programs of other local nonprofit agencies. Specific eligibility requirements and application details are listed under each individual opportunity.
Pikes Peak United Way requires its agencies to provide certain documents on an annual basis if the agency is a partner agency or is receiving funds from Pikes Peak United Way. Required documents are:
- Annual Report
- IRS 990
- Audited Financials with letter from auditor
- Annual Budget
- Current list of Board of Trustees/Directors
- Current Anti-Discrimination Statement
- Outcomes Measurement Report
- IRS Determination Letter of Agency 501(c)3 status – letter should be no more than 3 years old. Agencies can request a new letter from the IRS at any time.
- Certificate of insurance for General Liability insurance listing Pikes Peak United Way as an additional insured. Automobile Liability insurance certificate listing PPUW as an additional insured is also required if the agency uses vehicles to provide services to its clients.