Each year, hundreds of local companies partner with Pikes Peak United Way by running an annual fundraising campaign to support critical health and human service needs in our community. Many people choose to make a donation through their place of employment with payroll deduction, cash, check or credit card.
Why Run a Pikes Peak United Way Workplace Campaign?
In a national survey of people employed by companies and organizations:
- 61% of employees say that a company's commitment to the community would likely be a factor when choosing between two potential jobs with the same location, responsibilities, pay and benefits
- Millennial donors, advocates and volunteers are more likely to be proud, loyal and satisfied employees as compared to those who are rarely or never engaged
- Employees are twice as likely to rate their corporate culture as very positive when the organization is philanthropically engaged
Tools for Your Workplace Campaign
Pikes Peak United Way strives to provide you with all the tools your company will need to run a successful workplace campaign:
- A personal PPUW Account Manager assists you each step of the way to provide direction and support in the brainstorming and execution of your campaign events. Your PPUW Account Manager will make the presentation and make "the ask" of your employees.
- The Campaign Coordinator's Guide provides additional direction and tools to help you organize your best workplace campaign.
- Logos and campaign materials are available to help you promote your PPUW campaign.
- And so much more...
If Your Company Doesn't Run a Campaign, Why Not Start?
The annual workplace campaign has become the traditional way many companies in our community offer their support to Pikes Peak United Way. Encouraging philanthropy and providing employees with a way to make a difference in their community is beneficial for any company.
If you are interested in running a campaign at your workplace, or if you would like any additional information, please contact a member of our Resource Development staff.