April 1 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm MDT
VITA PROVIDES FREE TAX PREPARATION TO INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES WHO HAVE A HOUSEHOLD INCOME OF LESS THAN $60,000.
Join us April 1st from 9am-1pm for a VITA-THON. Walk-ins only!
- A photo I.D. – Required
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of foreign status if applying for an ITIN. – Required
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Bank account number and routing number to direct deposit your refund (these numbers can be found on your printed checks). If you don’t know your account number and routing number, your bank can help you get that information.