community impact partners
A person can support one organization that works on one aspect of addressing poverty. However, a family wanting to exit poverty needs the support of many different organizations.
Parents need quality information, affordable housing, physical and mental healthcare, childcare, career training, job placement and training in life skills.
Their children need quality early childhood education, positive mentors and academic and social support throughout their school years.
Listed below are the 25 organizations and partners that PPUW currently invests in to improve the education, income stability and health of local families.
- CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
- Care and Share Food Bank
- Catholic Charities
- Colorado Legal Services
- Community of Caring Foundation
- Court Care for the Pikes Peak Region
- Crossfire Ministries
- Early Connections
- Energy Resource Center
- Forge Evolution, formerly Colorado Springs Teen Court
- Fostering Hope
- Greccio Housing
- Homeward Pikes Peak
- Family Promise of Colorado Springs
- Lutheran Social Services of Colorado
- Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center
- Partners in Housing
- Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity
- Salvation Army
- Silver Key
- The Place
- The Resource Exchange
- Tri-Lakes Cares